Thursday, January 3, 2013

Panasonic ES-LV61-A Shaver with 5-Blade Cutting System

Panasonic ES-LV61-A Shaver with 5-Blade Cutting System

Shock Sale Panasonic ES-LV61-A Shaver with 5-Blade Cutting System very cheapYou looking to find the "Panasonic ES-LV61-A Shaver with 5-Blade Cutting System" Good news! You can purchase Panasonic ES-LV61-A Shaver with 5-Blade Cutting System with secure price and compare to view update price on this product. And deals on this product is available only for limited time.

Panasonic ES-LV61-A Shaver with 5-Blade Cutting System On Sale

Price: $299.99    Updated Price for Panasonic ES-LV61-A Shaver with 5-Blade Cutting System now
Purchase Panasonic ES-LV61-A Shaver with 5-Blade Cutting System low price

Panasonic ES-LV61-A Shaver with 5-Blade Cutting System Review

This is the best electric shaver I've ever shaved with bar none.

The first thing that stands out when you look at it is the shaving head, the surface area is 1/2 the size of a pack of cards and it might be mistaken for a small mallet if you get up early and shave in the half light. But it's very light (only 200 grams), probably because the body is made of plastic.

The shaving experience is very good. I've used electric foils for years and this is the best of them. My last shaver was a top of the line Braun and this is much smoother than the Braun, probably due to the surface area of the head and the speed of it's cutters, which is listed at 14K cycles/min or 233 cycles/sec which is amazing. You can hardly feel your whiskers getting cut at all at that speed. The closeness of the shave is good and there is no razor burn. It is speedy as well, I don't have to run the shaver over my face multiple times to get it cut, so overall the shaving experience is excellent: fast, smooth and no razor burn.

Utility: The shaver charges quickly, 100% in a hour as shown the the LED display. You can wash it quickly under the faucet with a dab of liquid soap.

Summary: The most important thing about a shaver is the shaving experience and I have to say this is top notch. In fact, it's so good that I keep looking for extra patches of hair on my face to shave - no hair on my face will be safe with this shaver around!

2 months later...: This is the best shaver ever. It shaves quickly and smoothly. There is no razor burn and unlike the top of the line Braun I had, there are no pulled hairs either. (The Braun experience was also good but I would wince and wait for a pulled hair because there always was one for some reason.) Anyway, I was just shaving and enjoyed the experience so much that I knew I had to update my review.

Most of the consumer Reviews tell that the "Panasonic ES-LV61-A Shaver with 5-Blade Cutting System" are high quality item. You can read each testimony from consumers to find out cons and pros from Panasonic ES-LV61-A Shaver with 5-Blade Cutting System ...

Buy Panasonic ES-LV61-A Shaver with 5-Blade Cutting System Cheap

No comments:

Post a Comment